YES, you got that right – this amazing water will boost your immune system, improve your gut health, prevent cancer and provide other health benefits. To be honest with you, we can easily say that this water will improve your health in general. Take a look at the article below and find out more about this amazing water.
And now, you probably ask yourself – what’s the name of this water?! Ladies and gentlemen, we’re talking about the super-healthy coconut water kefir. Have you tried it already?! Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Let’s get back to our subject – coconut water kefir. First of all, you should know that this water is loaded with minerals, vitamins and electrolytes. It also contains high amounts of folates, vitamins K, C, E, A, B6, beta-carotene, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamin, and pantothenic acid.
This water is very powerful and super-healthy probiotic drink. Some expert say that this water is even healthier than regular kefir. Why?! We can answer that question for you – because it doesn’t contain lactose or casein, which are the problematic ingredients in the regular dairy products. As we said, this water will improve the absorption of nutrients and improve the function of the gut.
Coconut Water Kefir – HEALTH BENEFITS:
- It will keep you hydrated.
- It’s loaded with potassium, natural sodium, chloride.
- Improve your digestion.
- Help you with PMS symptoms.
- Supercharge your immune system.
- Improve your vision.
- Eliminate sugar cravings.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the best way to make coconut water kefir. It’s very simple. You just have to follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do.
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 5 tbs. water kefir grains
- 7 cups coconut water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ½ gallon jar
Follow the simple instructions:
- Pour the coconut water into the jar.
- Add the water kefir grains.
- Cover the jar and leave it for 2 days.
- When the culturing process is over, the kefir grains will rise up to the top
- Remove the grains and enjoy your drink.
- NOTE: the water kefir grains can be re-used again, if you immediately want to make another batch.
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your time. We really hope you enjoyed this article and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank you and have a good one.