We all know that, UNFORTUNATELY, hair loss is a common aesthetic problem! This type of problem can affect both men and women. You should know that there are many factors that can contribute to this problem, such as: aging, genetics, hormonal imbalance, modern and fast lifestyle (related with stress, unhealthy diet, processed foods, harmful chemicals and toxins, etc.) Baldness is a harmless skin condition, which can cause serious damage to the person’s self-confidence and self-esteem.
We also know that there are many different cosmetic products on the market shelves today, which can help you with this problem! But, there are 3 good reasons why you should avoid these products:
- These hair products contain high amounts of different chemicals and toxins.
- These hair products are very expensive and not all people can afford them.
- These hair products can’t provide 100% efficiency.
And now, here comes the million-dollar question – why spending too much money on something that might not even work for you. YES, there are natural remedies that are much cheaper, safer, healthier and more effective than these cosmetic hair products. Ladies, in this article we are going to show you how to make the best homemade hair mask, which will help you prevent the hair loss process and promote healthy hair growth.
NOTE: this recipe is very simple and easy to make. You just have to follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do:
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbs. organic raw honey
- 2 tbs. castor oil
Here’s what you need to do – it’s very simple: just put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until you get nice and homogenous mixture.
How to use it:
Apply this mixture on your scalp and your hair and massage it very gently. Then, you need to put on a shower cap and leave it on for 3 hours. After that, you need to wash your hair like you always do. Note: tse this homemade remedy at least 2 times per week, for at least 2 months.
- Why castor oil – we can easily say that castor oil is one of the most effective natural remedies in stimulating hair growth. This amazing ingredient has powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties. This is why castor oil is very effective in treating folliculitis, scalp infections and dandruff. It’s loaded with ricinoleic acid, which boosts the blood flow in the scalp and promotes healthy hair growth. Castor oil has the ability to stimulate hair growth for up to 3 to 5 times.
- Why egg yolk – because the egg yolk is a good source of amino acids and proteins and these nutrients stimulate fast and healthy hair growth. We can also mention that egg yolks are rich in biotin that has the ability to regenerate hair follicles.
- Why honey – because it has powerful anti-oxidant, anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties. Honey nourishes your hair as well, due it its wax content.