Before we start, I would like to ask you something – did you know that the human body generates an electromagnetic field? Well, the answer is YES, and (unfortunately) that field is easily disrupted, it can manifest in many ways including being ‘sensitive’ to people and environments.
Another question – are you a sensitive soul? Well, if being around a certain person puts you in a bad mood – then you might be. Having to go into a crowded party overwhelms you. When someone isn’t happy with you, you feel as if you’re being physically attacked. Being energetically sensitive means that you’re picking up on and absorbing negative energy from those around you. This means that you’re not just moody! That’s good, right? Well, not really. If you’re a sensitive person, this means that you’ll be vulnerable to “energy vampires”! Yes, they will suck the energy out of you and you’ll feel awful! You spend a lot of time with your friends, family members, neighbors, colleagues from work – right? So, how do you know if your friend/s is/are and emotional vampire/s? You don’t?
Well, if you don’t, then you shouldn’t be worried – because you’re in the right place. In this article we’re going to show you how to spot 3 types of emotional vampires, and the best way to protect yourself against them.
- Most common signs – first of all, you should know that this type of emotional vampires are always dressed and ridiculously organized. There’s no such thing as a simple decision with them; the positives and negatives of every option have to be weighed up and analyzed, but once the decision is made, it’s made, and there’s no changing their mind. These people can be loyal friends. This means that if they’ve promised you something, you can be sure they’ll deliver.
- Draining techniques – control freaks are usually perfectionists, Yes, they have a clear moral code and expect other people to behave in the same way. So, be careful, if you don’t, their disappointment is apparent. And, don’t get us wrong – they’d never intentionally hurt anyone, but anything that threatens their sense of being in charge will prompt what can be a hurtful reaction.
- The best way to protect yourself – the best way to deal with control freaks is to let them get on with it. Yes, just accept that you will never do things as well as they would have, but always tell them when they’ve upset you. Because they see things in black and white, if you can tell them why you’re hurt, and explain how to avoid the same situation in the future, they can learn from this.
- Most common signs – they’re very hurtful and they have the ability to hold a grudge for long period of time. Yes, you need to remember that – the paranoid vampire can make a “mountain” out of even the smallest things. With these people, everything is personal and nothing is taken at face value. Tell them you like their dress and they’ll read that as you don’t like their shoes. You should also know that paranoid vampires are protective of their family and of one or two close friends.
- Draining methods – they live by “their” rules, so they think that everyone else should live by the same ones. Their eyes are peeled for any evidence of transgressions, and they’ll usually find it. And, unfortunately, they’re incapable of forgiving. These people are also very honest, so never ask for their opinion unless you’re prepared for the brutal truth.
- The best way to protect yourself – this is very important for you to remember! If you have anything to hide – DON’T! Why – because a paranoid vampire will find it. And, in my personal opinion, the best way to protect yourself is by being scrupulously honest with them — even the tiniest of white lies will prove their theory that you’ve been deceiving them all along.
See also: A Galactic Tidal Wave Of Divine Light Is Descending Upon Earth… Can You FEEL It?
- Most common signs – you should know that party vampires are always the ones who want to drink more, stay up later and go that step further than everyone else. And, sometimes, they can be very impulsive who have no qualms about lying to get what they want. But, be careful, because they can also be very charming, good company and fun. They are who you’d like to be if you didn’t have responsibilities or a conscience. They usually say the things you think, but would never dare say. And, one more thing – party vampires have an aura of cool that makes you feel special if you’re picked to spend time with them.
- Draining methods – Unfortunately, party vampires are only there for you in the good times. You might think you’ve got plans together, but if a more exciting prospect comes along, you’ll be ditched. And, sometimes, they can also be financially irresponsible. Their child-like approach to life means they don’t want to hear about your problems.
- The best way to protect yourself – you should enjoy the good times with them, but don’t expect anything more. And, one last thing – don’t get drawn into doing anything you feel uncomfortable doing, and for goodness sake, hide your wallet. Thank you for reading and if you enjoyed this article, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank you and have a good day!