This tea will help you fight many different health problems, such as: lupus, arthritis, vertigo, chronic fatigue, thyroid problems and much more. Ladies and gentlemen, it’s very simple: you just have to drink this tea every day and experience amazing results. Take a look at the article below and find out more about this.
Ladies and gentlemen, we’re talking about the amazing thyme. Thyme is native to the Mediterranean and a member of the mint family. This powerful herb will help you cleanse your body and destroy all kinds of harmful microorganisms (due to its powerful anti-fungal, antiviral, antioxidant, antibacterial, expectorant, diuretic and antispasmodic properties).
Thyme is loaded with vitamins, minerals, essential oils and phytonutrients:
- Vitamins A and C, B-complex vitamins, Vitamin K, Vitamin E and folic acid.
- Calcium, iron, selenium, potassium, manganese and magnesium.
- Thymol, carvacrol, Geraniol, and borneol.
- It contains flavonoid phenolic antioxidants like lutein, zeaxanthin, apigenin, luteolin, and thymonin.
Here are some of the numerous health benefits it offers:
- Thyme tea will help you eliminate parasites from your body
- Thyme tea will help you treat candida and vaginitis
- Thyme tea is very useful against colds, respiratory diseases, asthma, coughs, a sore throat, and the flu.
- Thyme tea will help you alleviate the symptoms of laryngitis, bronchitis.
- Thyme tea is very effective against mouth diseases, gingivitis and thrushes.
- Thyme tea will improve your mood and help you with sleep disorders.
- Thyme tea will help you treat nail parasites.
- Thyme tea will increase the omega-3 fatty acids in the human body.
- Thyme tea will improve your cardiovascular health.
- Thyme tea will improve vision.
- Thyme tea will help you treat anemia and blood disorders.
- Thyme tea has powerful diuretic properties.
- Thyme tea will help you with bladder and urinary tract diseases.
- Thyme tea will help you treat sports sprains, sciatica pain, joint inflammation, muscle pain, and gout.
- Thyme tea is very useful for athlete’s foot.
- Thyme tea is also very effective against warts and acne.
- Thyme tea stimulates hair growth.
- Thyme tea eliminates dandruff.
- Thyme tea relieves bloating and gas.
- Thyme tea will improve your digestion.
How to Make the BEST Homemade Thyme Tea:
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup thyme (dried or fresh)
Follow the simple instructions:
- Pour 1 cup of water in a pot.
- Bring it to boil.
- Put the thyme into a bowl.
- Pour the boiling water over the thyme.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Strain it.
- Add 1 tsp. of honey.
- Enjoy your thyme tea!