Varicose veins, we all know that this is a common health problem and it can happen to anyone. This type of health problem is both aesthetic and a health problem. According to the experts, this health problem can be caused by many different reasons, such as:
- Women have bigger predisposition from men (pregnancy, premenstrual syndrome, menopause and more).
- Hormone therapy
- Not enough walking
- Hereditary factor
It can be really frustrating, because it will make you feel uncomfortable and you’ll have to wear longer clothing. These swollen, distended and twisted veins can’t deliver the blood flow to the heart. So, this blood is accumulated in these veins. These veins may block the deeper veins and cause deep vein thrombosis. This is why you should treat this health problem on time. If you wait for too long, you may not be able to treat it.
The BEST Homemade Remedies for Varicose Veins:
- Did you know that cypress essential oil accelerates the blood flow?! The answer is YES. You just have to apply few drops of cypress essential oil (twice daily). Massage it gently.
- You should definitely try this mixture – mix 3 drops lavender oil, 1 tbs. Aloe Vera gel, 1 tsp. coconut oil, 1 tbs. ACV and 1 tbs. witch hazel.
- Mix 1 tsp. cayenne pepper with 1 glass (hot) water. Drink this mixture 3 times a day.
- Mix 3 tbs. olive oil (hot) and few drops of vitamin E oil. Use this mixture to massage the affected area. The results are amazing.
- Add 1 cup of chopped (fresh) parsley in a bowl of water. Boil it for five minutes. After that, you need to remove it from heat and strain it. Add few drops of rose and marigold essential oil. Apply this mixture on the affected area.
And, one last thing – take short walks every day. This method will improve your blood circulation. Ladies and gentlemen, if you suffer from this type of condition (varicose veins), then these are the best remedies for you. We really hope you enjoyed this article and please share it with your friends and family. Thanks and enjoy your day.