We all know what’s baking soda, right?! YES, and we also know that extremely powerful ingredient has a long list of health benefits and uses. Ladies and gentlemen, we can easily say that baking soda is one of the most useful ingredients in every house. Agree?! Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
This ingredient is also known as sodium bicarbonate. Sodium bicarbonate is a type of salt which becomes activated once it gets in contact with an acid. As we said, baking soda is all natural, so putting it on your body is not going to harm you one bit. These baking soda uses are very simple, you just have to follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do:
- If your skin is dry and flaky, you should definitely try this baking soda treatment. Just take a little bit of baking soda and mix it with water until you get a thick paste. Apply this paste on your face like a normal mask and leave it on for 1 hour. Wash it off and get ready to be amazed by the results.
- Take 3 tablespoons of baking soda and mix it with warm water. Add some essential oil of your choice. Soak your feet for 30 minutes. If you have those dry, rough spots on your feet, take a little bit of baking soda and mix it with water to make a paste. Rub the paste on the rough area to get rid of the dead skin.
- You should drink 1 glass of water with 1 tsp. baking soda every day. It will help you soothe joint and muscle pain.
- Baking soda will improve the function of the kidneys and it will neutralize the acidity in the body.
- Mix 1 tsp. baking soda and 4 tbs. lemon juice in a glass of warm water. Drink this mixture in the morning to alkalize your body and prevent different health problems.
- You can also use this powerful ingredient to treat urinary tract infections.
- Mix ½ tsp. baking soda with ½ cup water. Drink this to relieve heartburn.
- Mix baking soda with some water and use this paste to to soothe itchiness, sunburn and allergic rashes.
- Mix 1 tsp. baking soda with 1 cup water. Gargle with this mixture to remove bad breath.
Ladies and gentlemen, baking soda is effective at fighting and preventing everything from colds to cancer, as well as beneficial for oral health, deodorants and much more. Health benefits of baking soda include reduced risk and prevention of diarrhea, metabolic acidosis, acidity, peptic ulcer, etc. Thank you for your time. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thanks again and enjoy your day.