Ladies, how are you today? We really hope you’re doing great, because in this article we are going to show you how to grow thick, luscious and enviable hair with just 1 simple and easy-available ingredient (which you probably already have in your kitchen cabinet!) Sounds amazing, right? Well, yes it is and it’s very simple – you just have to take a look at the article below and find out more about this.
The MILLION-DOLLAR question – what’s the name of this secret ingredient?! Ladies, we’re talking about the amazing castor oil! Can I ask you something – do you know what’s castor oil and have you ever used castor oil? If your answer is no, then you should definitely read the article bellow.
Castor oil is both thick and sticky, which means that it is not everyone’s favorite. This oil is extremely useful and beneficial for skin complexion and hair structure. Castor oil improves its condition and thickens the hair strands providing you with beautiful, shiny and lustrous hair. But, (unfortunately) people tend to avoid it. Ladies, you should know that this oil is your best option, if you are looking for a cheap, all-natural solution to solve your skin and hair problems. And, one more thing – you can use castor oil for different things as well.
Castor oil vs. Hair – how this works?!
- Thickens and regrows hair – this amazing oil is loaded with omega-9 fats, which nourish the hair follicles, enters the pores and boosts hair growth and volume.
- Castor oil vs. Dandruff – just apply a mixture of olive oil, castor oil, and lemon juice on the scalp and leave it to act for an hour. After that, you need to rinse it off. It will soothe the scalp and prevent dandruff.
- Repairs split hair ends – massage the ends of your hair with a few drops of warm castor oil. Leave it on for 30 minutes then wash your hair with lukewarm water. Do this a couple of times a week.
- Thickens eyebrows – apply castor oil on your eyebrows each night before going to bed. Do this trick until your eyebrows reach the desired thickness.
- Thickens eyelashes – close your eyes and apply some castor oil on your eyelashes before going to bed.
Castor oil has powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties. It prevents hair loss and boosts the circulation on the scalp. According to the experts, its regular use will neutralize the harmful effects of chemical hair products. Ladies, this is very important for you to remember – you MUST use cold-pressed castor oil, which does not contain hexane. And, this is the best way to use it:
- In a small bowl, mix castor oil with some other oil (argan, jojoba, or coconut oil) in equal amounts.
- Place the small bowl in another bowl (full of hot water) to warm it up.
- Apply this oil on your scalp.
- Massage it for 3-5 minutes and go to sleep.
- Wash your hair in the morning.
- Do this twice a week.