YES, you got that right, this is the most effective way of reducing high blood pressure in just 5 minutes (without medication)! Sounds great, right?! Well, yes it is and it’s very simple. You just have to take a look at the article below and find out more about this.
According to the latest statistics, 70 million people (which is almost 1 of every 3) have high blood pressure. The experts say that hypertension increases the risk of heart disease, arteriosclerosis, stroke, and kidney failure. Managing this condition is therefore critical not just for all-around health and feeling good but to prevent life-threatening illness. The experts WARN that taking the most commonly prescribed type of drug (calcium channel blockers) for an extended period puts you at risk for developing cancer 2½ times that of someone who doesn’t and the odds increase as you age. Ladies and gentlemen, you should be very careful, because the medication may kill you faster than the hypertension itself! Hypertension can be hereditary or acquired through a high-risk lifestyle. And yes, there are 2 types of hypertension: essential (primary) and secondary. In the case of essential hypertension, there’s no apparent cause and it gradually develops over many years.
Secondary hypertension is usually associated with another condition(s):
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Kidney problems
- Adrenal gland tumors
- Thyroid problems
- Certain congenital blood defects
There are several risk factors for high blood pressure:
- Excessive use of alcohol or drugs of any kind
- Race – high blood pressure is more common in African Americans than white Americans
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Tobacco use
- Chronic vitamin D and/or potassium deficiency over time
- Too much salt
- Other chronic conditions such as diabetes and kidney disease
Acupressure and High Blood Pressure
NOTE: acupressure uses the same pressure points and meridians as acupuncture. It uses gentle to firm finger pressure instead of needles. When these acupressure points are stimulated, they release muscular tension, help blood flow and promote healing.
- 1st spot – first of all, you should know that this is an area, not a real spot. You can find this “area” next to the ear lobe in a direction to the center of the clavicle. You do not need to massage this region, or to apply any pressure. Just use your fingertips to make soft movements all the way through. You need to repeat the procedure 10 times.
- 2nd spot – you can find this spot on the ear lobe level – 1/2 cm from the ear toward the nose. You need to massage this spot with fingertips for 1 minute on each side of your face. It’s very simple – just apply pressure on the spot.
- 3rd spot – the line starts from the face, approximately in the height with the earlobe, about half inch away from your ear, and stretches towards your nose. Press both sides of this line with your fingertips for a minute. Remember to press gently, in order to just feel the pressure.
Sources and References included in this article – Woman Daily Tips