According to the experts, these are the most common reasons why you can’t eliminate that stubborn back and under arm fat:
- Genetics play a role in where you store fat.
- The upper back is a tough area to burn it off.
- You aren’t performing enough cardio.
- You aren’t using resistance training.
- You eat bad food (processed food, candies).
- You consume too much alcohol.
- Stress and anxiety are also large factors in stubborn back fat.
- You don’t drink enough water.
Ladies, you shouldn’t be worried, because in this article we are going to show you 3 simple exercises, which will help you solve this problem in very short time.
- You can do these exercises at your home, with your own body weight!
- You can use rubber bands or just use the movement of your hands!
- With the knees bent a bit, lean your body forward 45 degrees.
- Cross your arms at the wrists in front of your knees.
- Very slowly, elevate your arms to the level of your shoulders and put them down to return to the initial position.
- Do the same with different hands crossed, and make three sets of 10-12 repetitions.
- Practice it for 12 minutes and it should be done at least three times a week, for three weeks
- Bend forward to position your body parallel to the floor (with the knees bent and the abs engaged)
- Extend your hands to the floor, and start making a circle, to the left, up, and to your chest, then to the right, and down.
- Make this circle starting from the other side as well.
- You need to do three sets of 10-12 repetitions.
- In a standing position, your palms should face forwards, while your arms are by the sides.
- Elevate your arms up to shoulder height, and your palms should point to the ceiling. At this stage, you should feel the burn.
- Slowly raise your arms over your head, with your palms behind.
- Return them to the level of your shoulders, pause, and come back to the initial position.
- NOTE: make sure your other body parts remain still.
- Do three sets of 6-8 repetitions.