You’ve probably noticed that this image is made of different pictures, right?! So, can you do me a small favor – DON’T RUGH. YES, take your time and look at this image very closely. Many experts around the world say that this image can reveal a lot about your personality traits and the way you think.
Ladies and gentlemen, you should ask yourself the following questions:
- Which animal or animals did you find fastest?
- How quickly were you able to identify other animals?
- How many and which animals did you find?
Many people think that animal choices can say a lot about your personality, but new scientific studies show there are differences in the personalities of people that prefer different animals. Did you see:
- The Bird – you have a more outgoing and expressive personality.
- The Crab – you tend to be happier and have a good sense of humor.
- The Bird & The Crab – you are very sensitive and emotional.
- The Horse – you are independent and free-spirited.
- The Dolphin – you are a more creative and artistic person.
- The Ducklings – this image can actually be difficult for many to find. So, if you see this picture first, it means that you are detailed, quieter and more focused.
- The Bear – you are a natural-born leader with a strong personality.
- The Puppy – you are kind and nurturing.
According to the experts, this personality test works to identify your dominant personality traits because your subconscious mind plays a role in determining which animal you see first. And, we can easily say that this is the perfect example of convergent thinking – the ability for your brain to naturally limit the choices it can think of. Convergent thinking relies on instinct and preferences, making the first item you see the one that feels most natural to you. You should also know that this reflects your inner beliefs and desires.
As we mentioned before, this personality test can also uncover more about the way you think. How quickly you identified other animals and whether you were able to see all of them can help identify your thinking style and mental agility.
- Seeing the bird and the crab requires focusing on contrast. Well, this means that if you were able to find both of them quickly, your brain processes information very quickly, and it is easier for you to spot connections and patterns.
- Seeing the horse was more difficult. It shows an ability to stick with it and look deeper. These people are intuitive, deep thinkers.
- Seeing the dolphin’s image requires a different type of thinking altogether. It means that you have to relax your eyes. These people are creative, expressive thinking often attributed to the right-brain.
- Seeing the bear requires a thinker with the ability to look at the big picture and not be caught up with other details.
And, now you probably ask yourself – what does it mean if you were able to find all seven animals? Here’s what you need to know – the more animals you found, the greater your ability to think divergently instead of convergently. That sounds complicated, but divergent thinking is just the process of finding more options. If you found four or more animals in the image, you’re already well on your way to becoming a divergent thinker. These people learn more easily and solve problems more creatively
Sources and References included in this article – Woman Daily Tips