UNFORTUNATELY, many people around the world suffer from pain in their back, knees, legs and ankles – especially older people. According to the experts, there are different health conditions that can lead to this problem, such as:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Other injuries
Don’t worry, because the back pain will heal in time. The experts say that almost 50% of the patients with back pain will feel relief from low back pain within 15 days, and 90% of people will feel relief from back pain in three months, regardless of the back pain treatment. In my personal opinion, the worst thing about back pain is that people who experience back pain may find it extremely difficult to live their everyday lives and to complete their tasks.
Ladies and gentlemen, that’s the main reason why, in this article, we are going to show you the best and most effective homemade remedy that will help you treat and cure your painful joints and relieve your back pain. It’s very simple – you just have to make this homemade oil, rub it on your painful joints and after 15 minutes the pain will disappear. You’d be surprised how effective this is! YES, you can trust me on that! This homemade oil is very simple and easy to make, and it’s made by easy available ingredients – cayenne pepper, olive oil and grated ginger. You probably already have these 3 ingredients in your kitchen cabinet. So, try this tonight and let us know how it worked for you.
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup of warm olive oil
- ½ inch grated giner
- Add 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper and ½ inch grated ginger in ¼ cup of warm olive oil.
- Mix well
- That’s it!
How to use it:
- Apply this remedy on the painful joint and allow it to sit for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, rinse it off with warm water.
- Don’t worry if you experience a burning sensation after the first use.
- This sensation will disappear after 5 minutes.
- If you have sensitive skin, you should use this oil with caution.
- Always wear gloves when handling hot pepper powder.
- Avoid any contact with your eyes. Do not apply it on open skin or wounds.
The MILLION-DOLLAR question – how this works? We can answer that question for you! The compound capsaicin, found in cayenne pepper, depletes a neurotransmitter called substance P, which is responsible for sending pain signals to our brain. So, if we block the big P, we never get the memo that something is hurting, and therefore end up pain free.
NOTE: see your doctor if:
- You have a fever and it is not associated with flu symptoms.
- You’ve lost 10 pounds or more – without diet or exercising.
- Your joint pain lasts for more than 3 days.
- You have severe, unexplained joint pain and swelling.