Ladies and gentlemen, you should be very careful and avoid this popular drink, because it can destroy your thyroid gland and cause other health problems! The real and ugly truth is that, despite mounting evidence to the contrary, the mainstream nutritional guidelines have instructed Americans to eat soy and drink soy milk. But, you’ll be shocked when we tell you that soy milk is not a healthy choice. By drinking soy milk, you are not doing yourself a favor, you are destroying your health. And, this is the main reason why we’re going to show you 10 good reasons why you should avoid soy milk. Take a look at the article below and find out more about this.
- Soymilk (Filtered Water, Whole Soybeans),
- Cane Sugar,
- Sea Salt,
- Natural Flavor,
- Calcium Carbonate,
- Vitamin A Palmitate,
- Vitamin D2,
- Riboflavin (B2),
- Vitamin B12.
Top 10 Reasons to Avoid Soy Milk:
- Soybeans contain large quantities of natural toxins or “anti-nutrients”. The experts warn that just two glasses of soy milk daily can significantly alter a woman’s menstrual cycle.
- Soy milk can increase the body’s need for vitamin B12 and Vitamin D.
- Soybeans contain hemagglutinin, a clot-promoting substance that causes your red blood cells to clump.
- Did you know that 99% of soy is genetically modified? The answer is YES, and you should also know that it contains one of the highest contamination by pesticides of any of our foods.
- Soybeans contain high levels of phytic acid, which inhibits assimilation of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron, and zinc.
- Soy products contain high levels of toxic aluminum, which negatively effects the nervous system the kidneys and has been linked to the onset of Alzheimer’s.
- Soy products contain a compound resembling vitamin B12 that cannot be processed by your body. Thus, soy foods can contribute to B12 deficiency.
- The experts warn that the soy proteins are exposed to high temperatures during processing in order to make soy protein isolate and textured vegetable protein, making them dangerous for human digestion.
- Soy contains toxic isoflavones (genistein and daidzein), which can stimulate existing breast cancer growth showing risk in consuming soy products if a woman has breast cancer. (Annals of Pharmacotherapy 2001 Sep;35(9):118-21).
- Soy contains plant estrogens, called phytoestrogens, which disrupt endocrine function and lead to infertility and breast cancer in women.
Carrageenan in Soy Milk
This is very important for you to remember – many scientific, peer-reviewed studies found that food-grade carrageenan can cause gastrointestinal inflammation, ulcerations, lesions and even colon cancer in laboratory animals. Additionally, recent studies funded by the American Diabetes Association have linked the consumption of food-grade carrageenan to insulin resistance and glucose intolerance in mice.
Sources and References included in this article – HFS Tips, This Drink Destroys Your Thyroid