Ladies and gentlemen, before we start, you should know that this Ancient Tibetan personality test is created by the Dalai Llama. And remember – you need to turn off your conscious mind, relax, and give the first answer that pops into your head. Note: you can write your answers down, so you don’t forget them.
As we said, the most important thing about this personality test is that you shouldn’t think about your answer too much. It’s very simple – just go with your first thought. Use your intuition rather than logical thought. And, at the end of the test, you will learn something very important about yourself. So, are you ready? Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride…
- Use your imagination and picture five animals in front of you
You see a tiger, cow, sheep, pig and horse. And now, you need to line them up in front of you in whatever order you want. Try not to take too long.
- Finish each of the sentences below using one adjective for each noun
- A dog is ________.
- A cat is ________.
- A rat is ________.
- Coffee is _______.
- The sea is _______.
- And third question – you should imagine five people who are important in your life and pick a color for each person from the colors below. Just use your intuition and instinct.
What does all of this mean for you?
Question 1 – How you set your priorities
- Cow – Career
- Tiger – Self Worth
- Sheep – Love
- Horse – Family
- Pig – Money
Question 2 – Your attitudes toward life
- Dog – Your personality
- Cat – Your partner’s personality
- Rat – Your enemies’ personality
- Coffee – Your views on sex
- Sea – Your overall life
Question 3 – Your attitudes toward other people
- Yellow – Someone who has impacted your life in a major way
- Orange – Someone you believe to be a true friend
- Red – Someone you love with all of your heart
- White – Your kindred spirit
- Green – A person you are not likely to forget