Can I ask you something – did you know that a proper diet can play a big role in looking after your lung health? This is why it’s important to incorporate the following foods for lung health into your diet to keep your lungs clean and fresh for life.
Yes, you got that right, you should consume these foods every day. These foods are loaded with healthy nutrients that can help you cleanse your lungs from nicotine and other harmful toxins from the cigarettes.
Yes, we really think that it’s time to help your lungs that work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to keep you breathing and keep you alive. These foods will help you cleanse your lungs and improve their function! And you should be very careful – don’t wait until it’s too late! Don’t wait until you experience breathing problems. Well, this means that you should start the cleansing process today and you’ll notice the results in just few days!
These are the best foods on the planet to cleanse your lungs:
- Carrot juice – it’s loaded with Vitamins B, C, A, K. It will help you cleanse your lungs and make your skin smooth, fresh, and glowing.
- Orange – it contains high amounts of Vitamin C and other nutrients. It will help you reduce stress and anxiety.
- Broccoli – It contains high amounts of Vitamin B5 and Vitamin C, which are beneficial for the lungs.
- Dry herbs – they are loaded with vitamin A and Vitamin E. These vitamins will help you reduce the nicotine levels.
- Kiwi – contains high amounts of Vitamin C, A and E.
- Spinach – consume spinach every day, because after spinach the taste of tobacco is disgusting.
- Water – it will rehydrate your body from the dehydrating nicotine. Make sure you consume 8-12 glasses of water every day.
Thank you for reading and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.