Ladies and gentlemen, if you answer YES to the questions below, there is a very good chance that you are part of the 1% of the population that is genetically of higher frequency.
- Do you feel nervous and frustrated when (some) supplements, medications and diets don’t work for you (and they work for other people)?
- Do you always do (what most would consider) “the right things” for your health, and (unfortunately) you still feel that you are not functioning optimally?
- Do your energies, moods, and immune system feel like they need a boost even when you take extra time for “self-care?”
People of higher frequency are also hypersensitive, empathic, intuitive, creative, sometimes perfectionistic, and complex. Unfortunately, people of higher frequency usually feel alone in this world because they comprise so little of the population. But, the good thing is that they still continue to move forward with their lives in a unique, heart-centered way. People of higher frequency never give up. They live in different parts of the globe as “light workers,” – strategically placed.
And, as a result of that, higher frequency people share the following 9 attributes (during this human experience):
- People of higher frequency have a desire to find, confirm, or capture the essence of their true spiritual “home,” partner, family, and/or community.
- People of higher frequency share a feeling that entities or angels are around them. And, sometimes, they can even see or hear those entities.
- People of higher frequency share a feeling that they aren’t achieving the success, relationships, and happiness they desire.
- People of higher frequency experience changes in moods, emotions, and energy levels that appear to reflect the people or planet around them, as much if not more than their own condition.
- People of higher frequency experience moments of feeling more “awakened” or conscious.
- People of higher frequency experience vivid dreams, and even moving, speaking, or acting out while asleep.
- People of higher frequency might experience periods of intense “shedding” of relationships, responsibilities, or priorities.
- People of higher frequency have a feeling that time is moving much faster or even “getting lost” during regular activities.
- People of higher frequency have enhanced awareness of synchronicities and believing that there are no “coincidences” or “accidents.”
So, let me say this one more time – if the qualities and tendencies mentioned above resonate with you, then you probably have lots of experiences being surrounded by a higher frequency person.
This is very important for you to remember – people of higher frequency are prone to:
- Food and environmental allergies;
- Thyroid issues and adrenal fatigue;
- Inflammation leading to digestive and joint issues;
- Depression, addictions, or extreme highs and lows in mood;
- Intense relationships to sexual activity, body image, and exercise.
And, one last thing – many higher frequency individuals feel the need to regroup or refresh by being alone and away from the energies of other people. Yes, and they usually do this by spending time in water or nature, by engaging in sports or physical activity and by getting lost in music, dance, or other forms of expressive art. They do these activities to help rid themselves of the frequencies they take in, as well as to help rebalance their own energy systems. Being higher-frequency person has its challenges, lessons, and contrasts. And remember – you may not always receive the applause, recognition, or gratitude that you deserve from others, as with most pioneers, your trials, tribulations, and triumphs are pivotal, and will be appreciated for generations to come. Thank you for your time and have a good one. Namaste!
References included in this article – Am I of Higher Frequency, In5d.com ~ by Max and Lana | Image.src