Each of the 7 chakras is like a portal in your energy field. So, if this portal blocked, the energy can’t flow freely which results in certain mental and physical problems. And, now you probably ask yourself – how can you figure out which of your chakras is unbalanced or blocked and what can you do to fix this? We can answer that question for you. But first, we’re going to show you how to know which if your chakras is unbalanced or blocked, and then we’re going to show you how to use herbs to balance and align your chakras. Here’s what you need to know:
Root Chakra – blocks in the root chakra will make you insecure, scared, anxious. And, if you want to get rid of the blocks, you need to face your fears, deal with them and let go.
Sacral Chakra – blocks in the sacral chakra will make you feel guilty, numb, and lack of emotions and sexual satisfaction.
Solar Plexus Chakra – if the solar plexus chakra is blocked, you will feel insecure, frustrated and afraid of being rejected.
Heart Chakra – complicated relationships, tragic losses and loneliness often block our heart chakra. And, unfortunately, this chakra is hard to heal, but you can gradually balance it by focusing on the positive things in life, noticing the people who love you and need you, and being grateful for what you have.
Throat Chakra – the throat chakra is usually associated with self-expression problems, deception, manipulative communication. And remember – the key to healing your fifth chakra is to be honest with yourself and others.
Third Eye Chakra – ladies and gentlemen, if you have trouble concentrating, remembering things, suffer from nightmares or can’t seem to find your way in life, you should try clearing your third eye chakra by meditation (focus on the space between your eyebrows as you meditate).
Crown Chakra – and last, but not least important – the Crown chakra! Ladies and gentlemen, if your crown chakra is blocked, you may feel indecisive; worry that your life is meaningless and suffer from depression. Also, this chakra is negatively affected when we get too attached to material things and lose the ability to let go.
How to use herbs to heal your chakras?
First of all, you should know that herbs have been used for healing purposes since the beginning of time. Herbs have a powerful vibration that connects us with the earth and the source energy. Yes, you can also use herbs to help you stimulate or heal your charkas. How this works – well, the herbs are able to touch you on both energetic and physical levels. Herbs will also help you clear out psychic debris and increase oxygen and detoxification pathways.
- Root Chakra: as we said, this chakra is responsible for making us feel grounded both emotionally and physically. Herbs – dandelion root tea, sage, ginger and elderflowers.
- Sacral Chakra: ladies and gentlemen, you should know that this chakra is responsible with your creativity and sexual energy. Herbs – calendula flowers and hibiscus tea.
- Solar Plexus Chakra: the solar plexus chakra is responsible for our emotions, thoughts and self control. Herbs – rosemary- culinary or as a tea, fennel root or essential oil and cinnamon.
- Heart Chakra: the heart chakra is responsible for expressing love, compassion and forgiveness. Herbs – hawthorn Berry- consume as a tea. Essential oil of rose can also help, as well as surrounding yourself with flowers such as roses, jasmine or peonies.
- Throat Chakra: according to the experts, the throat chakra is responsible for our self-expression, speech and communication. Herbs – red clover blossom- drink as a tea or elixir. Lemon Balm and Eucalyptus essential oils can also be effective as well as lemon grass.
- Third Eye Chakra: the third eye chakra is responsible for our intuition and the seat of consciousness, the pineal gland. Herbs – mint- consume as a tea or chopped fresh in food. Eyebright herb can also help, as can lemon or jasmine essential oil.
- Crown Chakra: and last, the crown chakra! You should know that this chakra is responsible for connecting us to Universal or Source Energy. It is also responsible for wisdom and enlightenment. Herbs – lavender- consume as a tea or in cooking (make sure it’s culinary). The essential oil of lavender is also beneficial. Lotus root and petals can also be effective.
References included in this article – Which Chakra Is Out Of Balance, The Higher Self | Image.src